Does the scale ever get "stuck?"

Ted and Holly

This login is used by Ted only, please refer to Ju
I'm so frustrated!! I am religiously following WW points on my own and my scale is stuck! 18 pounds total lossed, but now the scale has been stuck for almost 3 weeks!!! What do I do to get it going again???

Has anyone else had this problem??

Holly:confused:

Yes, but don't give up or get frustrated. I get in those weird places where I can eat nothing or absolutely everything, and my weight stays the same. Then boom, I lose a few pounds overnight, and I'm back losing weight again. It will happen for you!!

Thanks CMbelle! I hope so! I'm patiently waiting for the day!

Try eating at the middle to top end of your points for a week or so and see if that helps!! You ay actually be not eating enough and that will make the scale stall............either that or try jumping up and down on the scale a few times although that never really helps but at least you get to see it move!!!:D Oh and don't forget to figure in any excerise points you may have those add up and will make a difference!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter