Does the Entertainment book have a discount for SeaWorld

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by helenk, Feb 25, 2004.

1. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

I was thinking of buying the Entertainment book for our upcoming trip. Is there a discount for SeaWorld? If so does anyone know how much.
    I have the SouthWest Rapid Rewards card, is their discount better?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goldcupmom

goldcupmom <font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f

My book, Albuquerque, has $5 off for up to 6 people. I'm not going to use it as DD and I are doing DC, so if you would like it, I'd be happy to mail it to you.

4. gw_lit

gw_lit DIS Veteran

I just looked in my Little Rock Entertainment Book and it has the same coupon... $5 off for up to 6 people. The Southwest Rapid Rewards card (20% off, which is 10.79 off the gate price of $53.95) is most definitely the best deal. The SW rate is good for up to 4 people for each card.

5. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

Thank you for the offer goldcupmom, but the SW 20% is the better deal. I appreciate your kindness

6. upinthecold

upinthecold Earning My Ears

Just wanted some help. Is there any problems using the southwest rewards card, or do they accept it no problem. I was going to call down there and see but figured I would look for answers on this board first. As on the seaworld website you can get them 10% off.....thanks:Pinkbounc

7. gw_lit

gw_lit DIS Veteran

I used it at SeaWorld in San Antonio last summer without a question or a problem. We're going to Orlando in May, and I don't anticipate any problems. I'd suggest if you're concerned, print out the blurb from the Southwest website and take it with you in case there's a question.