Does the Dining Plan show on your reservations?

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
Just did online check in for upcoming trip (June 8-12) at OKW. I am going on the dining plan and indicated that when I made my dining reservations 90 days ago. It did not indicate on the reservation that group of 8 will be using the dining plan........should I confirm with MS tomorrow or send an email?

I would call. The e-mail may not be answered until Monday. I don't know if the dining plan shows up on on line check in, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Bobbi:goodvibes

It doesn't show on the confirmation. I would call MS just to be on the safe side. Have fun!!

I'm taking a long shot here, because I don't have the dining plan and don't know if it's on here or not.

Check out the online check-in link. It has more details than the DVC member page. (Shows names and other info. Might have the dining plan listed.)

MyDisneyResevation.com/dvc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!