Does the Beast still appear at BOG?

MrsHammer

Mickey and I go way back
I thought that I had read a long time ago that the Beast shows up at BOG at Dinner. True or not?

We saw him on Friday night at dinner. One of the highlights of the trip for my daughters! I wish I could say I enjoyed the food more at our BOG dinner (too salty), but the ambiance and meeting Beast made it worth it.

He was there this past Thursday for dinner. He made two walks through the dining room and was set up for meet and greet after dinner. The line was very long for the M&G, though, and we chose to skip it. It looked like it would be 30 minutes or more.

He typically does, but like illinidp mentioned, he's not guaranteed to be there and the Dining Cast Members won't confirm it either.

The Beast is at BOG only during dinner for a photo op after you finish dining. The fine print says he is not guaranteed because there is always the possibility that he may become ill during the evening or unable to appear for some unexpected reason. However, in all the reports I've read, no one has said he was not there so it would be a rare occasion when he does not appear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter