Does Swan/Dolphin ever offer AP rates?

01Sweetpea

DIS Veteran
We'll be in Disney from 2/26 - 3/5 with ressies at the Dolphin for 7 out of the 8 nights, trying to get the 8th night. Do AP rates only apply to on site hotels or do they become available for other resorts, and if so, any idea when they'll be out for my times?

Thanks!

Hi

yes you can get AP rates and much further in advance too.

look at www.dreamsunlimited.com and you can check availability and discounts rates online. simply select the appropriate disount in the drop down menu after inputting your dates. you can check AP / AAA / DC and government rates.

Alec

I was able to book the Swan with an AP rate of $139 for next month. I booked directly with Swan because we were adding a room to an existing reservation. The reservationist also said we would get an upgrade to lake view.

This summer S/D came out with the $139 AP rate for the rest of 2003. It included a room upgrade and a few other perks. It sounded like a great deal to me. I'm not sure how often they come out with AP rates, but it always seems like they frequently come out with some sort of discounted rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter