Does Pop Century Have Shower Rooms Near the Pools

aprylann28

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney World in Decmeber and staying at Pop Century. I don't know if it will be warm enough to swim or not, but even if it is I am thinking the only days we will have time to swim will be our arrival day while we're waiting for our room to be ready, or our departure day after check out. So I have two questions:

1. Are you allowed to swim at your resort even after you check out? I read somewhere that you are allowed to use your resort facilities up until midnight on the day you check out, but it was a post from 2008, so I just want to confirm if this is still true.

2. Are there shower rooms near the pools at Pop Century? We would be going to the Magic Kingdom late in the afternoon on our arrival day, but if we swim first, I would like to shower before leaving the resort. And if our room is not ready by then, I was just wondering if there are shower facilities near the pools that we would be able to use.

Thanks in advance.

You can swim on both check in/out days. There are showers and lockers available near all the pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter