Does PBH have cabanas...

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by TimeforMe, Feb 5, 2003.

1. TimeforMe

TimeforMe <marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar

or only the HRH?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney Debbie

Disney Debbie <font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=blue>

Yes, all three resorts have them. From what I understand RPH has fewer and they are smaller. I'm not sure if HRH has more then PB or not - but I know they both have them.

4. TTcruizer

TTcruizer Earning My Ears

Can anyone supply any more info on PBH cabanas,I've found a lot of info on the HRH cabanas with maps,prices and so forth, but PBH is what I really want info on! anyone?

5. CPM

CPM <font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride

I have rented the PBH cabanas several times. I personally like them better then HRH's. They are so nice by the quiet Villa pool. They havea round table, four chairs, TV, fridge, four lounge chairs with cushions, larger towels. You get four sodas or water and a bowl of fruit. I can't remember the price, something like $75.00 for the day & $40.00 1/2 a day. someone will come around & wait on you also. They place Italian classical music by the villa pool, they have a hot tub, plunge pool, and bocci ball court.
    There are about 12 cabanas at PBH.

6. Pooh's Pal

Pooh's Pal Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po

TTcruizer- Could you tell me what web site you saw the maps, info and prices etc on the cabana's at HR? Thanks in advance!

7. JessicaR

JessicaR <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>

Pooh's Pal, here is a link to the HRH Cabana Info. Read about 1/2 way down and you will find a couple of clickable links to the map and I think a picture.

HRH Cabana

8. Pooh's Pal

Pooh's Pal Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po

Thanks JessicaR...great link...great map & pic's! :D