Does ne1 else NOT have an ipod besides me?

PolynessianBaby said:
I don't have an IPod and I don't exactly want one...the way I look at it- 1000 songs is a $1000. That's a lot of money. I'm cool with just listening to my CD player or listening to other peoples IPods/MP3's.
Taylor*

How is 1000 songs $1000 dollars. I have an iPod with 3,000 songs and have probably spent only $10 on music. The rest came from my cd's and other download sources.

I have an iPod and I only got like 25 songs on it, lol

Ok...so I don't have one...and I don't really need one (as explained in my former post on this thread...)....but I can't say that I don't really want one and can't say that I won't be saving my money for one :blush:

Sad to say, I don't have an iPod. I want one, though. I wanted one for Christmas, but my parents couldn't find one. So I get one for my birthday.

Princess Ash said:
Ok...so I don't have one...and I don't really need one (as explained in my former post on this thread...)....but I can't say that I don't really want one and can't say that I won't be saving my money for one :blush:

:rotfl: i should be convincing myself to do the same thing but im just too distracted by perty dollies that cost just as much. that and awesomely cool fabric sales. my "up to date an instyle" part of my brain is out of service :rolleyes:

screw ipods, they are'nt the be all end all. i got a 5gb Zen Micro from creative, and it kicks ***. it holds 2500 songs... sadly i only have 197 on it lol, so i better get to work on filling it up.

Another reason not to get an Ipod: DEAFNESS! I read in the paper that earbuds are worse than headphones.(Not that they're good in the first place) I also read that doctors are seeing more and more young people with a nonstop ringing in the ears from loud music. NO THANKS!

What is this ipod you speak of? Are there little demons inside that play the music? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter