Does DLH accept

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by ShaunaM, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ShaunaM

ShaunaM DIS Veteran

....grocery delivery?

Cheers

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nicolispicoli

nicolispicoli DIS Veteran

Yes, they do. I think the most popular is Vons. I think there are some exceptions about alcohol and refridgerated items, but I am not positive on the rules. I plan on using them next month for our stay at the DLH. They also do a free first delivery over $50.

4. ballarinamom

ballarinamom DIS Veteran

I dont know if things had changed but last year we stayed at DLH and they did not accept our Vonn's delivery. No alcohol and no refridgerated items. The driver called us and we had no service in our tower so we missed him and he left. WE never got our delivery and we never got reimbursed by Vonns

5. AZwldcats

AZwldcats Mouseketeer

They charged you and never delivered anything?

Sounds like a CC dispute is needed!

6. ShaunaM

ShaunaM DIS Veteran

..I just phoned the front desk. They do accept groceries ..well sort of...you need to be there to sign for them or they will not accept delivery. That bites!

...She said there are small dorm like fridges, one cool setting, no freezer, not super cold though she said you may need to add ice.
    Poo...that does not work for me...sigh

7. rosie2283

rosie2283 Mouseketeer

Please post if you are able to get Von's to deliver or if you find another place. There seems to be some issue when ordering. I was hoping to get grocery delivery but it sounds like the credit cards aren't being accepted from Canadians. Has something to do with the address.

[​IMG]

8. ShaunaM

ShaunaM DIS Veteran

...I am Canadian . I just placed two orders for delivery one for me and one for my sister. We are doing a split stay so I was going to ship more to the DLH but if you have to be on hand to sign that won't work. I successfully shipped to hojo last year and am to the sheraton park this time. Both will sign for groceries as long as there is no liquor.

Follow here this is how I did it.
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2651760

9. ballarinamom

ballarinamom DIS Veteran

Yep, we had to bring the credit card company in on it. We had used Vonn's before when we stayed at a Desert Inn and Suites and it was great. Because we did not have cell service in our room at the DLH, the driver could not reach us and the hotel would not ring our room.

We've stayed at the DLH several times. The fridges are real small.

10. Susie63

Susie63 Dreamin' of Disney

So exciting that you get to go this week! I'll be there one year from thurs....cause that's when I turn fifty :faint:and I want to be in my happy place! Have fun...and let us know how it went when you get back:wave2:

11. ShaunaM

ShaunaM DIS Veteran

Well happy 49 then!!:bday:
    I cannot believe it is finally here...we booked soooooooo long ago.

My parents have had to cancel my dad threw out his back, which really bites but we will persevere and have fun!