Does disneystore.com restock??

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by NYEmomma, Jun 24, 2011.

1. NYEmomma

NYEmomma DIS Veteran

Does anyone if the online Disney Store restocks their items that sell out? And if they do, how often??

I've been wanting to pick up a couple things for DD's "welcome gift" from Mickey and have been waiting for a free shipping offer or discount since we still have some time. But when I saw the 15% off + free shipping code yesterday & went to the site to order the items, I noticed that the 2 things I wanted were out of stock. The pink child's Mickey Ears and the princess autograph book.

There's been a couple things in the past that I'd thought about getting, namely a "Going to Disney World" t-shirt, that were out of stock and haven't been restocked in 4+ months... so now I'm a little worried that I won't be able to get the Mickey ears & autograph book before our trip because they'll never get restocked. :sad2:

2. tweedlemom

tweedlemom DIS Veteran

3. goofystitchfan

goofystitchfan SSR Owners

Hi there. I was just on their site and those were both instock. Check under the Theme Park Products section.

4. NYEmomma

NYEmomma DIS Veteran

Well ***????:confused:

I swear to god I'm not a complete idiot... I absolutely would've ordered the ears (and the Tinkerbell book instead of the princesses, DD loves them both) if I could've found the frigging things last night.

Oiy. I think I need to start getting more sleep... I'm apparently losing brain cells. :rolleyes:

ETA: Wow, didn't know those 3 little letters were no-no's.