Does Disney advertise in florida?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by Scot-n-Michelle, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Scot-n-Michelle

Scot-n-Michelle Mouseketeer

Let me ask this another way and share my thought train with you... I am wondering if there are any publications i can get ahold of that disney offers discounts in. for instance, here in ohio Cedar Point has ads in the Cleveland plain dealer for 2 for 1 tickets.. etc. Was wondering if Disney does something similiar for florida? :laundy: :coffee: :mickeybar

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. momof3disneyholics

momof3disneyholics <font color=royalblue>Maternal Unit Extraordinaire

There are tons of discounts, but you have to have a Florida ID to take advantage of any of them.

4. Scot-n-Michelle

Scot-n-Michelle Mouseketeer

possibly a "fake " college Id???

5. momof3disneyholics

momof3disneyholics <font color=royalblue>Maternal Unit Extraordinaire

No, I sell tickets and I can tell you that you will need a State-Issued Florida ID in order to get the FL Res discounts.

6. 4EverFigment

4EverFigment I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

I have a school ID from a school in Jacksonville that does not have any kind of expiration date on it or much of anything really beyond my photograph and the name of the school, and it was sufficient to obtain my Florida resident's annual pass.

My state issued ID was never asked for, let alone looked at.

And Florida residents are innundated with Disney advertising. Direct mailings, commercials, you name it. Not fantastic deals though. Just to get more bodies in the parks and on the ships.

peace
    figgy

7. laceemouse

laceemouse DIS Veteran

Doubt I would ever try a fake ID. What if you got caught and banned from WDW for LIFE :sad: .