Does DCL transfers pick up at all Disney Resorts?

Gretel

I like being ME
For the life of me I can't remember, or find an answer on the boards today.
Would it be cheaper to take a limo? (Party of 5)

For the life of me I can't remember, or find an answer on the boards today.
Would it be cheaper to take a limo? (Party of 5)

Yes. There was a time that they picked up at selected resorts, but now it's all of them.

It depends on how many people you are transferring. 2 or 3, it's probably just as cost effective to take the DCL transfers. 4 or more, private transportation is probably cheaper.

:cutie:

Pick up is available from all resorts owned and operated by Disney.

The break even point on private transportation is typically right at 4 people. Under 4, DCL will usually be cheaper. Over 4, private is cheaper.

If you stay at a value resort and use DCL transfers, is your luggage picked up from your room?

I thought I read somewhere that at the Art of Animation people had to bring their luggage to the bus.

If you stay at a value resort and use DCL transfers, is your luggage picked up from your room?

I thought I read somewhere that at the Art of Animation people had to bring their luggage to the bus.

AFAIK, Disney will handle luggage transfers from any WDW resort for those purchasing DCL transfers to port; I don't know why AoA would be any different.

For ME (Magical Express) service from resort to MCO, guests must bring their luggage to the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter