Does DCL hold you to your boarding time?

General rule is with multi parties wanting to board at the same time is that you board with the group that has the latest time.

If there are people in your group with a #9 boarding number and people with #14 boarding number everyone should board with the later number. They may not let you all board with the earlier boarding time.

MJ

My brother was allowed to Board last year with us at our earlier time.

I was curious what that number meant. We had a PAT of 11:00 and we had boarding #3 but the number on our KTTW was 39.

The number on your KTTW card is your lifeboat number! It took me forever to discover this. I had #2 on a card and no one could tell me what it meant. The next cruise I had #11 and finally figured out it was a lifeboat number. I check the boat above my last muster station and it was indeed #2.

Nancy

The number on your KTTW card is your lifeboat number! It took me forever to discover this. I had #2 on a card and no one could tell me what it meant. The next cruise I had #11 and finally figured out it was a lifeboat number. I check the boat above my last muster station and it was indeed #2.

Nancy

Wow! Ok, this makes sense. ;) Our muster stations have been inside both times so I have not actually seen the number on our lifeboat before.

Nancy

The large letter is your muster station. The reference here is to the smaller number in the middle of the KTTW card along the bottom. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!