• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does BOG take any walk ups for lunch?

1pixiemom

Long Time DIS Board user
We just found out we cant go to MK the day we planned and Im losing my BOG reservations for lunch and dinner.. I cant seem to snag a reservation on the day we will be there for lunch my favorite meal in MK. Do they still take a limited amount of walk ups for lunch? Or do you think it would be possible to check with them that morning to see if they have any lunch spots?

I would keep checking for a reservation. I think that the chance of getting a walk up is slim. When I was there last month, they would only let us check in 5 minutes ahead of time and were telling people to come back at 230 to see if there were any walk ups available...don't know if they actually took any or not.

The same thing just happened to me. I signed up for WDW table finder and had a new reservation in less than a day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter