Does BLT 2-Bed Villa have Laundry?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by nat8199, Jan 22, 2013.

1. nat8199

nat8199 DIS Veteran

For some reason I cannot figure this out on the website. :scratchin Do the 2-bedroom villas in BLT have laundry in them? Or just on the 1st floor?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jl

jl Mouseketeer

yes we were in one last March with friends who have DVC and there was a stackable washer/dryer combo (just as you went in) by a small closet that led to a second bedroom area.

4. MinnieGirl33

MinnieGirl33 Hockey Mom

Yes.

All DVC 1BR, 2BR & Grand Villas have a washer/dryer in the unit. Only Studios are left without & need to use the main facilities.

5. MinnieGirl33

MinnieGirl33 Hockey Mom

Actually, the laundry set up is dependent on your room location. The units on the inside of the "C" (facing the pool) will have an actual laundry room with its door directly across from the dining room table seating. The rooms on the outside of the "C" (facing CR/MK/Marina) will have a closet with the w/d in it on the opposite side of the wall from the refrigerator.

The only reason I mention it is that those closet units are NOISY. We much prefer having the actual laundry room when we get it.

6. nat8199

nat8199 DIS Veteran

Thank you!!!!

7. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

the rooms on the outside of the 'C" have a better view - my opinion.

inside the 'c' odd number rooms - really look at each other - the side view is the pool/lake.

8. jade1

jade1 If your lucky enough to live on the lake, your luc

And a much wider LR for the sleeper chair-and more privacy from other windows.