Does Biergarten run on time with ADRs?

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
The reason I ask is because, we want to be seated when the entertainment starts. We have a 5:35pm ADR and the band is scheduled for 5:55pm. Would the "arrive 20 minutes early for your ADR" seat us on time? Last year, our experience was, Les Chefs de France running 40 minutes behind ADR times.

We've eaten there several times & the "wait time" for ADR seating has been inconsistent. Sometimes, we're seated right away & sometimes we have to wait 10 minutes, but we've never waited longer than 10-15 mins after our ADR time. I think that they sometimes wait for enough people to fill an entire table. Personally, we like to have some time to get plates & sit before the entertainment starts.

We always arrive 15 70 20 minutes before ADR's and I don't really consider it waiting until the actual time of our ADR's comes. I waited maybe 10-15 minutes after our actual time on 2 or 3 occasions. I have had worse waits other places.

DH/I had an ADR on May 19 at 5:50pm and we had to wait ten minutes. Once our beeper went off, we went inside, met our six tablemates and was seated. Good luck with your planning and enjoy!

In mid November (w/ very low crowds) we waited 20 minutes for beeper to go off, then once inside waited another 30. Miserable waiting inside with small children.

I was wondering this myself. On the night we're dining there, the show/band is supposed to be at 8:05.... so I booked it for 7:30... is that good time, to allow for delay in seating?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter