Does back gate at Epcot open at 9:00 too?

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
We're planning to do EMH at MGM in the morning and then take to boat to Epcot around 9:00 or 9:30. It just hit me though that that particular entrance might not be open then since the World Showcase doesn't open until 11:00. Please tell me that it is.

kbkids said:
We're planning to do EMH at MGM in the morning and then take to boat to Epcot around 9:00 or 9:30. It just hit me though that that particular entrance might not be open then since the World Showcase doesn't open until 11:00. Please tell me that it is.

it is :teeth:

you'll be directed to Future World, unless you have a PS for the breakfast in Norway.

Thank you, thank you!! I've got absolutely nothing done today since the hours came out. All I've been doing is planning this trip!!

We did this one day. Actually they have the bridge to France and beyond roped off. They don't really shoo you into FW at all. So DH and I just sat on a bench in front of R&C, listened to the music, and watched people rushing by from IG toward FW. It's a wonderfully peaceful time of day in that part of WS.

That's also a really good time to get great pics of and from that side of the World Showcase, since there are typically very few people wandering through before WS opens.

It does open when the front gate opens. However, don't plan to get to the rides in Future World before the crowds coming in the front. The hike from the back all the way past Canada and thru Future World to Soarin was mighty L-O-N-G. It felt longer than the mad dash to the Safari at AK.

Simba's Mom said:
We did this one day. Actually they have the bridge to France and beyond roped off. They don't really shoo you into FW at all. So DH and I just sat on a bench in front of R&C, listened to the music, and watched people rushing by from IG toward FW. It's a wonderfully peaceful time of day in that part of WS.

I agree completely. Amazingly peaceful and no people. Funny as it sounds for a theme park, it's a great way to start a repeat visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter