Does Art of Animation Food Court sell gallon milk or bread?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by dcibrando, Sep 20, 2012.

1. dcibrando

dcibrando DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if the Art of Animation Food Court sells milk by the gallon or sell loafs of bread? thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ksh1111

ksh1111 Earning My Ears

Nope, just double checked when I went down there.

4. jcriket

jcriket DIS Veteran

They sell stuff like that in the gift shop area though. Not positive about AoA
    My son-in-law sells Arnold's bread so he's always pointing out this when we're shopping, almost every resort has it.

5. ksh1111

ksh1111 Earning My Ears

now today they have 1/2 gallons of milk back in food court, but bread only by the slice. CM said they pull the milk signs once they sell out for day. No bread in gift shop today.

6. laceemouse

laceemouse DIS Veteran

Gift shops in the resorts that have DVC units do sell many different types of food items.

Gifts shops at the regular resorts not so much.

7. allidale

allidale Earning My Ears

We just got to AofA today. I actually just went in search of milk. They have 1/2 gallons of Milk, I believe it is 1% or whole, for 2.99 at the food court. They do not sell milk anywhere else. It's $1.69 for a little container of milk, those individual sizes. Didn't notice any bread but I wasn't looking for it. Also the 1/2 gallon is not a snack credit on the dining plan. You can get a 1 pint whole milk container on the snack credit or else it is $2.69. That is what I found before I finally found the 1/2 gallons.

8. WEDWDW

WEDWDW DIS Veteran

Unfortunately,none of the Value Resorts carry milk by the gallon or bread by the loaf.:)

9. canopynut66

canopynut66 DIS Veteran

they do in all stars in all of their gift shops but not in POP or AoA gift shops. just what they have in the coolers and they pints and did not see any bread. like over to allstars resorts they have yeast rollls/donuts etc.