Does anyone that stayed at Star Island know...

EMinnie425

Earning My Ears
Does anyone that has stayed at Fairfield's Star Island Resort know if they provide any sort of transportation to the Disney parks? If so, is it complimentary or how much does it cost? TIA! :earsboy:

We stayed at Star Island last year 2003 for Spring Break. I'm sorry but I don't believe they have Disney transportation but I could be wrong. We used rental car. We were staying there courtesy of DBIL/DSIL in a very nice 3 Bedroom villa. Wonderful resort if you don't mind being off-site. We have since become DVC owners at Beach Club Villas because even though it was a very relaxing resort, we just missed the "magic" of WDW.

Have a great time. Awesome pools and fun activities for the whole family!

Hello! I have stayed at the SI Condo which I believe is all one in the same, and they do not do transportation to any of the parks from what I can recall. :sunny:

Thanks so much for the information! We aren't able to rent a car so it looks like we'll just HAVE to stay onsite now for "transportation purposes!";) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter