1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Does anyone still have the info to order refill pages for the Disney scrapbooks?

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by LisaTx, Jun 9, 2001.

1. LisaTx

LisaTx <font color=3366FF>Domestic Goddess<br>

I don't think it made it over from the old boards and ColoradoDIS needs our help.

Colorado's post

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Yup...I've got it...bringing back bad memories..ha ha!

WDW Scrapbook Refills
    Holson Products 1-800-243-8633
    Packs of 15 pages & 10 page protectors.
    Item # R-XLG 1015
    $4.99/refill pack

:bounce:

4. LisaTx

LisaTx <font color=3366FF>Domestic Goddess<br>

Thanks, Timon. :D

5. scrappinmom_2000

scrappinmom_2000 Remembering 9/11/01

Cass/Timon: you had bad memories...?

6. BevS97

BevS97 disney scrapper

Thanks for this guys, I also need to order some. Anyone know if you can do it online (it's easier as I'm overseas)

Bev

7. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

scrappinmom_2000

Ha-ha...yes...I had some difficulty with my Disney scrapbook :)

It was my first ever scrapbook and learned a few lessons :)

I bought the Disney Memories scrapbook from the World of Disney, but needed refills. Found out you couldn't just use the normal 12 X 12 refills cus, well they don't fit. So, found the order # from this board (thank you!) and ordered two refills. Price was decent $15 with tax, however being from Canada, that's $23, which still isn't TOO bad but then they wanted $15 US for shipping! Now we're at $45 CDN....then 3 days later, I got a bill in from the shipping company for the GST, which is our goods & services tax, which is 7%!

The refills are not the same quality as the sheets you get from the Disney Scrapbook...oh well...the thing that irritated me(completely all my fault) was that sometimes I would start in on a page and half way realize that the page is the wrong way....ACK! So, I would have to either redo it or crop a lot of it off so that it would fit in the protector sheet. You'd think I would learn but I did this about 6-7 times!

So, I got to the end of the first album and wasn't even half finished what I had wanted...had about 300 pictures left...so....I ordered another album...my next silly mistake...It was $25 US and when I ordered it, he never mentioned shipping charges...well I was shocked when I got the album 3 days later...$25 for the book, $25 for shipping PLUS GST...that album cost me $80 CDN!!!

I guess you can say I learned my lesson now :)

Going on our first cruise in January and I know I am going to be so TEMPTED to buy the beautiful DCL Scrapbook Album...but I have to resist the urge and maybe buy a nice Disney Album from my local Scrapbookers Paradise that comes with 12 X 12 SHEETS :):):bounce:

8. BevS97

BevS97 disney scrapper

Oh dear, you have me worried now. I will definitely need more pages for my Disney Album (it's the 4 worlds, one park one) and it's 11.5 by 12 I think - I have been lucky so far in remembering to turn the paper the right way up, but it's ackward if you want to use a different base paper which is true 12x12.

Anyway, I am in the UK, so I guess ordering the refill's is going to be a problem. I can get 12x12 one's from a UK source, maybe I will have to use those - but they will look a little odd....

Does anyone else sell the appropriate size?

bev