Does anyone remember or know what day seafood buffet is?

Mickeyhugger

DIS Veteran
on the Eastern itinerary?

I think I remember from 2002 that the seafood lunch buffet (that had split crab legs, for which DH returned at least 5X), was when we docked at St Maarten?

I'm asking because DH is trying to plan excursions, but we do not want to miss that buffet! We always returned to the ship for lunch, and will do so again. We plan on going out again afterwards. Has anyone recently sailed this and/or does anyone remember?

On the Eastern a couple of weeks ago it was on the Thursday - the 3rd day at sea.

I am almost certain that the seafood buffet was on Thursday also on the Western Cruise we took it July. It was on the same day as we went to Palo for lunch, which made it a sea day and I know we went to Palo late in the week so that would make it Thursday by my count.

I was on the Jan 10 eastern Magic and the seafood buffet was on Thursday, the last "at sea" day, and the shrimp were wonderful!:boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!