Does anyone remember Big John?

pasties

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys!!!

This is my first post, and im after all you help.

I cruised a few years ago on the Disney Magic (what a beauty of a ship) and one of the guys that made my cruise special was Big John From Wales.

Does anyone else remember him? He made my holiday, he was so friendly outgoing and professional a real star.

Does anyone have any infomation on him, what hes doing, is he still on the ship etc etc

Has anyone else got fond memories of him or any pictures? i would greatly appreciate all of you help.

Planning another cruise next year any advise, i hope its as good as last time!!

thanks in advance

Hey! It's my understanding that John from Wales is no longer onboard. Last summer another crony of his (Ian from Great Britain) told me that he is well, living in Wales and has children!! All of us have fond memories of John and wish him much happiness!!!! :flower:

I remember him...that group was the best. We were on the panama cruise and Ian told us about him being married and having children. He also said that they see each other regularly and that he was trying to talk him into coming back for a few months to do the special cruises on the Wonder. I hope he talks him into it....they are a great team!

Travis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter