Does anyone know......

Favorite Auntie

<font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon
Where I can get a Mickey Mouse tie for a 5 year old boy? I wanted him to have it for formal and semiformal nights. Thanks

Originally posted by Favorite Auntie
Where I can get a Mickey Mouse tie for a 5 year old boy? I wanted him to have it for formal and semiformal nights. Thanks

Try this site, http://2002ties.com/ties/indexfiles/child.html I was just on there looking for you, saw some Pooh and Mickey ties there for boys.

mickey-greysq.jpg

Try e-bay. I bought very nice Mickey Mouse ties for all of the fellows in our group. It took about a month to find just what I wanted for them. I got Mickey and Goofy fishing for our son that loves to fish, Mickey being a photographer for our friend that takes pictures all of the time, Mickey golfing, Mickey and Minnie going out on a date, etc. They were a big hit. I gave them to them when we were all unpacking to wear to dinner the first night.

I have actually been on eBay for about a month with no success...I was getting nervous! Andy, I will defnintely check out that site, they look so cute!

Auntie:

We are going on the Wonder in October. I have two ties that I got off ebay this month. I looked under Mickey Mouse boys tie...Mickey mouse child tie....Disney child tie boys. I got a great black and white clip on tie that would be great formal night. If you don't find one before your cruise let me know and I will help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter