Does anyone know......

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Favorite Auntie, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Favorite Auntie

Favorite Auntie <font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon

Where I can get a Mickey Mouse tie for a 5 year old boy? I wanted him to have it for formal and semiformal nights. Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Verandah Man

Verandah Man I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Try this site, http://2002ties.com/ties/indexfiles/child.html I was just on there looking for you, saw some Pooh and Mickey ties there for boys.

[​IMG]

4. big jack 2002

big jack 2002 Mouseketeer

Try e-bay. I bought very nice Mickey Mouse ties for all of the fellows in our group. It took about a month to find just what I wanted for them. I got Mickey and Goofy fishing for our son that loves to fish, Mickey being a photographer for our friend that takes pictures all of the time, Mickey golfing, Mickey and Minnie going out on a date, etc. They were a big hit. I gave them to them when we were all unpacking to wear to dinner the first night.

5. Favorite Auntie

Favorite Auntie <font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon

I have actually been on eBay for about a month with no success...I was getting nervous! Andy, I will defnintely check out that site, they look so cute!

6. takemeaway

takemeaway <font color=red>Domestic Goddess<br><font color=te

Auntie:

We are going on the Wonder in October. I have two ties that I got off ebay this month. I looked under Mickey Mouse boys tie...Mickey mouse child tie....Disney child tie boys. I got a great black and white clip on tie that would be great formal night. If you don't find one before your cruise let me know and I will help you out.