Does anyone know

There's a Universal Outlet in Belz too.

Second Hand Rosie's at USF used to be an outlet store, but now it sells candy.

I had read about second hand rose last year or soooo. And, i went looking for the bargins and they were just selling candy.

So, that was a disappointment.

I have a Character Premeire outlet here in south fla. and i know they just opened another one...further south from me...I also know there are several up in the orlando area...

Is disney really having that much stuff left over to sell...or are they making a new business out of it?

either way...I just loooooove those discounts.

I was hoping there was one for Universal down this way...but i can check out the one up there on my next trip..

Thanks for the reply

I am not sure if the stuff is "left over" or not. I bought the same shirts in the outlet last summer that were in the park. I got a "Four Parks One World" shirt for 5.99 in the outlet that was $19 in MK and MGM. And I got an AK t-shirt for $4.99 that was$16.00 in the park. Maybe overstock, I don't know, but they were selling the same exact stuff at the same time! I was really mad:mad: when I found one for $5 that I had allready paid $19 for.

Bella1,
Where are the ones in south Florida?
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter