Does anyone know how to file a complaint?

2minny

DIS Veteran
I observed an extremely rude manager, Adam, at Sci Fi, I really feel it needs to be reported. He was treating the staff at Sci Fi and Baseline (not sure if he's manager of both) so terribly, he was yelling at them and humiliating them, and was very rude and sarcastic to an elderly couple, they were customers. I feel like Disney needs to know.

So mad I didn't do that!! You know how busy it gets, you don't want to take the time to go to Guest Services. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought they should know. I hate to focus on negative, but that really stood out, all others were so kind and happy!!

Agree with reaching out to Guest Services. If you can't or don't want to do it while on site or in person, you can write them. They will write or call you back, or both.

It’s always good to report things like that right away. If he was acting that way the day you were there, chances are he acts that way most every day. No one should be treated like that. Thank you for letting someone know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter