• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know for sure if TS can be traded for CS??

E

eeyoresmom

I asked this in another thread, but it's not being answered. We've had the DDP before, but there are nights when it is difficult to make our ADR's. I know it's not economically a good plan, but will Disney allow trading TS for CS? I know that it's been allowed during free dining, but how about the rest of the year? Also, does guest services or concierge at the resorts have to change the credits, or can it be done right at the CS restaurant? Thanks to anyone who knows.

From my understanding you can trade down to CS for TS, you just can't trade up.

On our last trip we traded a TS for a CS on our last day. The cashier did do it but she did ask us 2 or 3 times if we were sure we wanted to do it. Maybe they just need to cover there butts by making sure that is what you want but in the end she did do it no problem.

it's fine, you can still trade down but not up. I'm sure the CM was just double checking because you get a better value when you use your TS at a TS restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter