Does anyone know about Vegas Brazil, LLC Alamo discount?

I meant that the KLM code that was popular for awhile is no longer working.
This (Vegas Brazil code) works to make the reservation, I have one booked in Vegas in Sept and another in Jan 2016 at MCO.
Was just looking for info of what happens when you pick up.
Is the code questioned or declined, has anyone been required to show proof of affiliation with the travel agency that this belongs to?

I guess I'll find out the hard way, having used this code to reserve a one-week rental for the end of August. For my last rental, a few months ago, I checked in online and printed out something called an Alamo Skip the Counter Pickup Ticket. (Not the verbatim title, but that was the idea.) Then I went straight from MCO baggage claim to my desired car and showed my paperwork to the exit gate guy. He mentioned something about pre-paying for fuel, but that was it. I am hoping for the same in August.

I'm not sure if this seems weird to anyone else, but our rental (using this code) for a week in Vegas in Sept is $157 taxes incl. and our week rental in Jan 2016 from MCO is the same price (give or take a few cents). Weird coincidence, or just me being paranoid?

that is interesting

We would not worry about an additional driver either. Rates for November are crazy, but this code was fairly decent. Hopefully, we will see some reports from others that used it.

I just booked a trip for early November & the rental car rates are as 'bad' as they've been for others I've priced out this year. Good news is the did come down, eventually, but I again had to use budget. fyi this code just priced out w/$35 discount code $110 for a compact/week.

that is interesting

I just booked a trip for early November & the rental car rates are as 'bad' as they've been for others I've priced out this year. Good news is the did come down, eventually, but I again had to use budget. fyi this code just priced out w/$35 discount code $110 for a compact/week.

What is the $35 discount code if you don't mind me asking?

What is the $35 discount code if you don't mind me asking?
it is $30 coupon, sorry. went back and checked and found I used an upgrade coupon ($35 difference).

also booked using the code for last week of June (unless I find a better rate between now & then), will try to remember to post back

it is $30 coupon, sorry. went back and checked and found I used an upgrade coupon ($35 difference).

also booked using the code for last week of June (unless I find a better rate between now & then), will try to remember to post back

Please let us know. It's the only decent rate!

I was checking Costco's rate and inadvertently switched some numbers around entering a Contract ID of 7016427 instead. This is a working code for Vegas Brazil, LLC and the rates were a lot better than I found with Costco or Vroom.

I cannot find anything about this code to determine if it's more of a general -- anyone can use code -- or if you need a special membership.

I googled it and can't find anything. Do any of you have any ideas?!

Thanks!
How do you add coupon codes to the Costco website? Thanks.

I was playing around with the code today and my mini van rental was down $17. So I booked it and cancelled my other reservation. Upon inspection of the rental I Noticed that CDW was included. I checked on a standard and for the Jetta it was also included. It was not included for a full size.

Wow, this code is $100 cheaper for 6 days in September! However, it shows that collision is included

I priced out 3 different car sizes and none of them included CDW using code 7016427. My dates are 9/24 to 10/2

I priced out 3 different car sizes and none of them included CDW using code 7016427. My dates are 9/24 to 10/2

Weird, I reserved an economy for $136 total 9/6 - 9/11, but it definitely says CDW is included. Wonder what the difference is?

I was playing around with the code today and my mini van rental was down $17. So I booked it and cancelled my other reservation. Upon inspection of the rental I Noticed that CDW was included. I checked on a standard and for the Jetta it was also included. It was not included for a full size.
The reservation I made 2 weeks ago does not mention cdw included. Today, exact same reservation has that it is included.

Well just went to check or remake the reservation to see if LDW is gone, and it does not appear on the reservation anymore. Kinda weird.

Don't know if you guys are seeing what I'm seeing: when I put my dates in, there seems to be 2 options for every car size and depending which one I pick, one has the CDW and the other doesn't. It shows a Standard and lists a Chrysler 200 or similar and if I pick this it shows NO CDW. There is a second option for Standard and it lists VW Jetta or similar and if I select this option it shows CDW included.
There is 2 options for Economy (Kia Rio or Chev Aveo), 2 options for Compact (Nissan Versa or Versa Note) and 2 for Midsize (both Toyota Corolla but picture shows much newer model for one of them).
Tried them all and one of each pair shows CDW and the other does not, very strange!

Edit: just noticed that although one reservation does not say "CDW .... included" , the ... included line is still there.
Volkswagen Jetta or similar

1 Rental @101.00 $101.00
Consolidated Facility Chg 3.75/day $22.50
Conc Rec 10 Pct (10.0%) $11.30
Clark County Tax 2 Pct (2.0%) $2.02
Vehicle License Cost 2.00/day $12.00
Sales Tax (8.1%) $8.18
Gov Fee (10.0%) $10.10
Unlimited mileage Included
Included <<<<< this is where CDW was
$167.10

I was wondering why there were two choices for the same car size. I always chose the first one.

Does the CDW show up on the confirmation they email? I tried once and it popped up on the screen (inclusive of CDW) but not on the confirmation I printed.

I have 3 reservations booked using the code at the moment and none of them show the CDW on the confirmation email.
My buddy is using the code for a Vegas rental July 10 so I'll see how he does with it and report back.

I'll be curious to see if everyone has good luck with this code. I did notice when booking that for an additional charge you can add CDW. I'm assuming that means it's not included and if needed our insurance will cover. Hopefully, since its the only decent rate for November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter