• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have the WDW Touring Plans?

For what the book and subscription costs compared to what you receive, it is absurdly cheap. Don't tell Len, but I would pay much more for the services than what they charge. I've listened to Len's podcasts, read his posts, and analyzed his data for the last 8 years and I can tell you with certainty there is no other single person with as much knowledge about vacationing at WDW, as much patience in explaining it, and as much sincerity in helping and assisting as Len. He is exactly what people that go on websites and discussion boards such as this dream of-an encyclopedia of knowledge and a fondness for sharing. I've tried for a few years to buy him a margarita as a way of thanking him for all he's done for the community. Over the course of the last 8 years I've probably spent under $150 on books and website subscriptions and I would value the knowledge gained and time saved at somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 times that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter