Does anyone have the WDW Touring Plans?

Erin, if you just want to create a touring plan and have it optimized, that feature is free. Sign up for the basic account and you'll still have access to the those. You can also download the app (free) and update your touring plan in the park (free). It's the other stuff that requires a subscription.

Wow, that is crazy generous! Touring plans is the BEST disney expense I have ever made...

And for anyone on the fence, there is a 20% off code you can find scattered within the free pages of touring plans.

You only need a basic (free) subscription to do personalized touring plans. All you have to do is create a free account. The premium touring plans are the ones that come with the subscription (among other services).

Also, there is always a discount code at the bottom of the first page to get 20% off the premium subscription amount. I find the Lines App and other services to be worth the ~$12 cost

Erin, if you just want to create a touring plan and have it optimized, that feature is free. Sign up for the basic account and you'll still have access to the those. You can also download the app (free) and update your touring plan in the park (free). It's the other stuff that requires a subscription.

Thanks for the clarification.

I cannot change my FP :-( My friend suggested that I get FP for morning/ early afternoon so that I can quickly get more FP after I use my first 3. So, it looks like I"m stuck going from Tomorrowland to Frontierland to Fantasyland. Not ideal but I will have to make it work.

Why can't you change your Fastpasses?

I used a TP custom touring plan my first trip several years ago (granted this was before FP+). It seemed like such an awesome idea, but once we got in the park, those plans went out the window. We needed more water/bathroom breaks than we planned, and why pass this ride that has no wait to trek to another ride because the plan says so, and then mommy needs to sit down for a minute, and "oh, I want to go shoot the guns", and now where we are in he plan looks nothing like what the plan said to do.

So my advice is pay the money for the app, make your fast passes in a reasonable chronological order, and then use the "lines" feature on the app to hop where you think you can get something done. Be flexible. Your plan won't go exactly like you plan. Be adaptable and be prepared to compromise and float as you see fit.

If you are commando, balls to the wall, we gotta stick to the plan, everybody in your party is going to hate you for it.

I do not use touring plans. But I would make the Space Mt FP for later in the afternoon. Do fronteir land stuff stuff in morn ending at Big Thunder.

Or do tomorrow land and fantasy land first (including Space) followed by your FP for 7dmt...use Space FP for Splash or Peter Pan after lunch and move BTRR to after lunch

I think Toon town is less crowded in evening but could be wrong.

Your wish list skips some major rides imho, but to each his own!

Just saw your post that u can't change your fps--not sure why? You can even change day of subject to availability, of course.

Good luck

I am only going to MK for 1 day so I can't change my date. Also, we did Disneyland this past summer and DD didn't care for some of the classic rides like Peter Pan or Jungle Cruise because they were too slow for her. Haha!

I am only going to MK for 1 day so I can't change my date. Also, we did Disneyland this past summer and DD didn't care for some of the classic rides like Peter Pan or Jungle Cruise because they were too slow for her. Haha!
I didn't mean to suggest you change your date. Just commenting that you can adjust your FP times continually--you are not locked in when you book them.

lol--I thought my family was the only non Jungle cruise lovers!

I used a TP custom touring plan my first trip several years ago (granted this was before FP+). It seemed like such an awesome idea, but once we got in the park, those plans went out the window. We needed more water/bathroom breaks than we planned, and why pass this ride that has no wait to trek to another ride because the plan says so, and then mommy needs to sit down for a minute, and "oh, I want to go shoot the guns", and now where we are in he plan looks nothing like what the plan said to do.

So my advice is pay the money for the app, make your fast passes in a reasonable chronological order, and then use the "lines" feature on the app to hop where you think you can get something done. Be flexible. Your plan won't go exactly like you plan. Be adaptable and be prepared to compromise and float as you see fit.

Ahh, yeah. I had a similar situation. My DD lost a shoe on Peter Pan (how??) and it threw the plan off.

After that we added into the app the ability to completely change your plans in the park - attractions, meals, breaks, and Fastpasses. It's designed to re-do your plan from that moment forward, no matter what just happened, based on the actual crowds in the park on that day. Also free.

I would pay the price even if it was only lines and nothing else. That itself probably saved us hours in the park.

We had plans before our last trip. We didn't stick to them religiously, but they were a great guide. For our upcoming trip the plans were a godsend in figuring how best to organise our day and FPs on a couple of days where timing is tight due to inflexible ADRs. Last trip was 2 weeks so we had room to be flexible. This trip is 5 nights and my MIL's first time. While we can still be flexible there is no opportunity for 'we can skip that and do it tomorrow'. This may be her only trip, so developing a TP that works for her has been great and we will probably stick to most of them.

We have a subscription and will renew in April. The cost is very reasonable and it's very helpful! Especially love the lines app!

We're renewing in April! I have used it in planning multiple trips. Love the services!

I buy the Unofficial Guide and subscribe every year since 2002. Even though I'm more than familiar with Disney, I love leafing through the physical copy of the book, and especially reading all the "reader comments." The app is invaluable. I use it the entire time we are at Disney. It's great to know the wait times on rides without running all over the place, and having plans right in your hand.

People think everything/most things on the Internet should be free. Mainly due to ignorance. I speak as a software engineer for a web service - many people don't realize the amount of people, work, research, and expense that go into some web services and assume because it's a website it should be free.

Of course, I'm speaking in general here - not aimed at OP.

Where do you see $7? I see $14.95. Sorry I'm cheap. Is there a discount code for 50% off?

Sorry, this literally made me laugh out loud. You're visiting Disney World, right? :P

It's been said over and over...but the website and app are great! We have used several times and my adult kids are counting on it for me to plan our first trip with the grandkids and minimize our wait times. Fingers crossed but so far it's been an awesome resource.

It's been said over and over...but the website and app are great! We have used several times and my adult kids are counting on it for me to plan our first trip with the grandkids and minimize our wait times. Fingers crossed but so far it's been an awesome resource.
I'm here now. I'll never come again without it. The planning is spot on and makes sense and the most time. It's amazing!!

I agree that the subscription is well worth it! But I suggest rope dropping tomorrowland and moving your space mountain FP over to adventure land/frontrierland. We are trying Columbia Harbour House for lunch.. we will be in the area at that time and have read good things about it!

Just chiming in that we've have a TP membership since probably 2003 and have renewed every year. Well worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter