Does anyone have pics of the Sailaway drink?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by SamRoc, Mar 26, 2006.

1. SamRoc

SamRoc DIS Veteran

I was telling my friend today about the sailaway drink 1/2 strawberry daquiri 1/2 pina colada and I love the way its poured in the glass. Does anyone have any pics so I can show here before our cruise in August?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Stepht5

Stepht5 Just trying to make it to our next Disney vacation

These pics are the best I can do! I hope it helps. :goodvibes They were taken about 6wks ago on Feb 9, 2006.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Lindy Loo

Lindy Loo DIS Veteran

Are these alcholic please? How much are they? They look yummy, thanks for sharing............

5. El Capitan

El Capitan Mouseketeer

Just got off the Magic on the 11th. This drink they were bringing around was the Bahamamama and it had alcohol in it. It was wonderful and I still have the cool glass it was in. Drank it too fast for a picture though. :rotfl:

6. Vavasmon

Vavasmon <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

DD took this picture of DH and myself at the sailaway party on Dec 29. We are looking forward to these again in 13 days. They are initially non-alcholic but will add rum if you ask (price is different). With the rum the cost was either 7.50 or 6.00 (DH and I disagree on this one). The glasses are sturdy plastic.

[​IMG]