Does Anyone have any recent 3 night Magic Navigators?

I don't have three night but do have four. I have a feeling the three are similar except eliminate the sea day itinerary. Just a guess though.

^^ This is what will more than likely be the case. There simply isn't the time to do the things that are scheduled on the sea days. The only difference will be that pirate night activities will be held on the same night as one of the main stage shows.

If I'm not mistaken, the Magic hasn't done a 3 night cruise in quite some time. The new 3&4 rotation out of Port Canaveral starting in January will be the first in a while. And the 4 night out of Miami is likely not a good indication since that itinerary is so different (ie Castaway first).

If I'm not mistaken, the Magic hasn't done a 3 night cruise in quite some time. The new 3&4 rotation out of Port Canaveral starting in January will be the first in a while. And the 4 night out of Miami is likely not a good indication since that itinerary is so different (ie Castaway first).

Ahhhh, thanks!

Good to know. I had been looking and couldn't find any. I guess I can stop now. I will save mine from it in 40 days :-)

We are also on 12/27 3 night out of Miami. I think there was one 3 night before our sailing, maybe this weekend? Trying to just go with the flow but I love having a concrete idea of what will be going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter