Does anyone else think the paint the night parade soundtrack is amazing ?!?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
I know nothing replaces the classic electrical Parade to some people however I must say that the new soundtrack as me tapping my toes are feeling happy inside it truly is amazing how the music that Disney produces makes you feel inside

They even have the electrical Parade music remixed in the soundtrack as well it truly is amazing and I cannot wait until I go in September to experience it firsthand

I got to know when can we do this again I never wanted to and I have that on repeat ....

I know my kids will enjoy the updated music better although we have always loved the electrical parade. Works for our family!

I like it and from videos i've watched the crowd really gets into it as well. And unlike with Baroque Hoedown you can actually sing along with it.

YES, i've been obsessed with the soundtrack for the last few months, i have watched the hong kong disneyland parade on youtube so many times that i think i was more excited about hearing the english version at the park than the parade itself.

I really like the music. I think It's amazing how they wove the Baroque Hoedown into something new and trendy. Plus the song from Wreck it Ralph is one of my Kids' favorites.

I love the music too, and having the Baroque Hoedown featured in there, I think that was a good move as they know how sentimental everyone is about the Electrical Parade, its nice to have a bit of its feel in there somewhere!

Yes it's probably my favorite parade soundtrack outside of the Christmas ones it just makes you feel awesome

I love the lyrics, and have had the song in my car to listen to since Wreck It Ralph came out so I was so happy to hear when they used it for HK Disneyland's PTN Parade, yet feeling a bit sore about it because I was already booked for DL 60th and didn't know how long it would be til I ventured there again, then when they announced Paint the Night was coming for the 60th I was and still am so excited - can't wait to be there!

Yes! I loved the music to PTN and the fireworks as well! Keep meaning to see if it's on iTunes ... thanks for the reminder!

I saw it last night and absolutely loved the music. I hope they release the soundtrack on iTunes!

I thought you guys would like this, I was stalking youtube as you do - found Paint the Night soundtrack, I really enjoyed listening, I could listen to it over and over!

After seeing the parade on the Disney parks blog I came here and now just downloaded both baroque hoedown and when can I see you again...hope to see it live someday somewhere!

I know nothing replaces the classic electrical Parade to some people however I must say that the new soundtrack as me tapping my toes are feeling happy inside it truly is amazing how the music that Disney produces makes you feel inside

They even have the electrical Parade music remixed in the soundtrack as well it truly is amazing and I cannot wait until I go in September to experience it firsthand

I got to know when can we do this again I never wanted to and I have that on repeat ....
While I love the nod to Baroque Hoedown, the music was a bit too....rave-ish? for my personal musical tastes. Maybe that's partially because the volume of the music was *so loud*...much louder than I remember previous parades being. I'm a musician by trade, so loud doesn't usually bother me..but this was definitely too loud the night we saw it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter