Does anybody actually like Figment?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by MickeysMagicalMiles, Dec 3, 2009.

1. MindyDean

MindyDean Mouseketeer

That's funny you posted this. I was playing my Disney CD when One Little Spark came on and my oldest son( in his 20s) said isn't that the song from the Figment ride- he then says "You know I kind of like that ride". I still ride it and enjoy it. The one thing at Epcot I can't stand at all is Captain EO, and I grew up liking and listening to Michael Jackson. The only person that I can give my opinion to and know they will most likely agree with me is my twin sister- anyone else, I just tell them that they need to try it themselves.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Colleen27

Colleen27 DIS Veteran

Definitely! My daughter was very disappointed that she couldn't get a Figment tee shirt on our last trip. They have them in adult sizes but nothing at all for kids. :confused:

4. kmb584

kmb584 DIS Veteran

Aww, I love Figment and I truly mean that! I prefer the original version but the one that's running now isn't half bad. I think it's cute and my DD loves it!

5. hookedonears

hookedonears Louisianan

Uuuuuuuuuh, No!

6. cousinbb

cousinbb Burn the Bridge of Retreat

I don't like figment lol. He and his little annoying song >.< But I do ride the ride anyways because it is a great cool down lol.

7. dreamer03

dreamer03 Mouseketeer

I have always loved figment. The first time I met him, he was with Dreamfinder.

8. tabbytrekker

tabbytrekker Mouseketeer

I love Figment!!! I spent the most money on souvenirs on Figment items on my last trip to Disney World.

9. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

THIS SAYS IT ALL:

[​IMG]

10. Jonesloonybin

Jonesloonybin DIS Veteran

We rode it for the first time this last May and we all really liked it!!

11. shua321

shua321 Earning My Ears

I love Figment!!! One of the best memories I have from my only trip to WDW with my DF back when I was 8 or 9. It was the original then of course and my DSis and I loved it! All of the interactive exhibits they had upstairs in the Imagination Pavillion were so cool. I was so disappointed when it changed.

12. CruznLexi

CruznLexi DIS Veteran

We love figment!

13. kevdo

kevdo Kevin Crossman

I do not like him and I know some old timers will disagree but I find the original version of the attraction grating.

14. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

I love that. :)

15. Ariel8676

Ariel8676 DIS Veteran

We love Figment and ride the attraction every year. It amazes me everytime we are on it how much better the original was..you would think it would be the opposite, worse version first..lol
    I have so many pictures of my brother and I with the Dreamfinder and Figment. Our favorite thing to do after the ride was to go upstairs and try to get picked to be in the green screen movie..lol
    I will still ride everytime i am there, my kids love the ride and Figment..although i really wish they could have experienced the original.

16. Verstehen

Verstehen But...they don't TASTE like apples!

Figment the dragon: I would take him home and keep him as a pet if I could.
    Figment the ride: Awful. Terrible. Old version was the literal best thing in the world, no exaggeration.

17. delmar411

delmar411 DIS Veteran

My kids (and DH!) love Figment. I go along for the ride. They never got to experience the original attraction or the good part of the pavilion.

18. MusiqChic99

MusiqChic99 Love means going out to eat so that your husband w

My son loves Figment. He has loved it since he was 3 and he is 6 now and still talks about riding it while we are home. That right there makes me love it, even if I do prefer the old version.

Figment lives at our house. We have a picture of him in my son's bedroom, we have a cd with the music on it that is often played and we have a stuffed Figment that sleeps on the bottom bunk of my son's bed.

Yep we like Figment.

19. Artoo

Artoo DIS Veteran

Yep, totally agree with this!

20. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

Figment was my fave when I was about 8.

21. mommy2twingles

mommy2twingles Mouseketeer

My daughter LOVES Figment. This is a must do several times each trip. I wish they had shirts in kids sizes in the gift shop as she looks each time we go but we have only see adult ones.