Does any body have any leftover PLUSES they would like to sell?

knationk

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney in a few weeks and I am getting an AP. I would like to go to Blizzard Beach and Pleasure Island. Is there anywhere I can buy pluses?? Is anyone interested in selling their left over ones??

THANKS!
Kayla

Disney tickets, including the plus features are, of course, non-transferable. Purchasing used tickets is a dodgy business. There is no way to confirm the days or pluses available on a ticket until you get to WDW.

I believe your AP will net you a discount of $4 off per one-day ticket to both Blizzard Beach and Pleasure Island. You could always try searching the more popular ticket brokers for discount tickets. I believe one of them offers free shipping, and the price for the PI ticket was heavily discounted(I think it may have been Ticketmania).

Hey Kayla!

Which AP are you getting? Premimum APs include all parks. If you think you may enjoy going to those places more than once each this year, it will pay for itself after a few visits ($403 vs $531). I had PAPs for 2 years running and it was so nice not having to plan my schedule on where I could and couldn't go based on my ticket (plus I practically lived in PI at night...love the AC!).

Or if you don't think you'll go enough, PI still has that deal where you buy one day, get the week for free for an add'l $5. So in the end, its either $25 or $30 pp.

Have fun!

I have heard, although not confirmed directly, that since PI started the new pricing structure, they no longer offer the five extra nights for $5.00 thing. Again, I have not called but some local friends said this.

Originally posted by AdventurerKat
I have heard, although not confirmed directly, that since PI started the new pricing structure, they no longer offer the five extra nights for $5.00 thing. Again, I have not called but some local friends said this.

Oh gosh! I hope not! I need to do some research into that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter