Does AA give credit for fare changes?

wdwfanatic316

DIS Veteran
Does American Airlines give credits if your airfare goes down like Airtran does? I booked me and my son's flight for our 3/14 trip, but am now needing to book my DH's too since he can now go. We booked ours for $363 RT and the current price for the same flight is $481. It's making me nervous to not have it booked yet, but don't want to over-pay.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Does American Airlines give credits if your airfare goes down like Airtran does? I booked me and my son's flight for our 3/14 trip, but am now needing to book my DH's too since he can now go. We booked ours for $363 RT and the current price for the same flight is $481. It's making me nervous to not have it booked yet, but don't want to over-pay.

Thanks! :goodvibes
According to their website, you can make flight changes up to 3 hours before the flight, and receive credit. BUT, you pay a $100 change fee for each ticket (http://www.aa.com/i18n/urls/changereservation.jsp) (although elsewhere on their site, they reference a $150 change fee.

I think just about all airlines will give you credit... it's just whether the credit offsets the change fee. SW, Airtran, Jetblue don't charge the change fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts