Does a Stay at Swan Dolphin Count towards the 4-night Minimum for Intimate Brides?

seaprincess

Mouseketeer
:surfweb:

Just a curious question? We are making travel arrangements for our VR and got a great deal (40% pin code offer) for 3 nights at YC Concierge (12/09-12/12). The problem is that we need one additional night on 12/08 to qualify for the 4-night required stay. Since the pin code offer is not effective until 12/09 I would have to pay rack rate (almost $500~~Yikes...)just for one night:scared1: ). So we thought about staying one night at the Swan/Dolphin...much better rate. I know that you are able to book both hotels on the WDW website but there is an even better rate through AAA. Since the Swan/Dolphin are owned by Starwood Hotels, but bookable through WDW website, do you think this would count as a one night stay at WDW?

Also,does anyone know if that's possible to split your stay between two hotels?

Thanks so much!!:hug:

When I was looking into the Intimate wedding package a couple of years ago (we eventually went with a Custom) I asked about splitting the 4 day stay (2 nights in a suite at WL, 2 nights somewhere else) and was told that to meet the Intimate requirement you had to book a consecutive 4 night stay on one reservation so you wouldn't be able to split hotel nights.

To my knowledge, only WDW owned hotels are eligible so that lets out the Swan and Dolphin, unfortunately.

I'm sorry, but as far as I know, you can not use the Swan & Dolphin for your required 4 night stay. But I'm not sure you have to do it all at the same hotel. My suggestion to you is to ask your planner, also you could stay at one of the Value Resorts or Moderate Resorts to save a little $! Good luck!:thumbsup2

I don't think it counts because as far as I understand it it's a Disney ownedand operated, and Disney doesn't own those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter