Documents question

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by MrsB919, Oct 8, 2013.

1. MrsB919

MrsB919 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone. I just received my DVC paperwork for the change in home resort. Is the mortgage paper the only thing I have to get notarized? Is there sow thing else. I don't want to miss something and then delay the process. Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Contact quality control for their guidance and requirements. Their info should be in your instructions.

:earsboy: Bill

4. DisK

DisK Mouseketeer

Congrats on getting your docs!!! They said that ours should arrive by Friday!

5. MrsB919

MrsB919 Mouseketeer

Thanks! I called quality control this morning, got my answer. Went to get it notarized and sent out at lunch time. I just checked and it should be arriving there tomorrow. Woohoo! So excited. :woohoo:

Hopefully yours gets here soon and you can do the happy dance as well. :banana:

6. GiantsNiners11

GiantsNiners11 DVC Pro

I'm excited for you!

I have to say...I'm jealous that you can get such a quick turnaround on direct sales.

I've been doing this resale hunt since August and I'm only just now about to get my documents this week for 1 of my contracts.

7. HomeschoolMama

HomeschoolMama I raise kids... What's your super power?

You can change home resorts? I own at BLT and want to switch to AKV, but I was told I'd have to sell then rebuy. :confused3

8. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

The OP had not completed their direct purchase so they could cancel the deal and change to another resort.

You are correct, existing owners have to sell and purchase a new contract if they want to change home resorts. That is why I am constantly posting that new buyers need to give all of the resorts a try or be willing to sell and buy their favorite resorts later when they finally figure it out.

:earsboy: Bill

9. MrsB919

MrsB919 Mouseketeer

Yea I was still within my 10 day window.

10. DisK

DisK Mouseketeer

We got our docs notorized today, and sent out this afternoon! Should arrive on Monday!!! :thumbsup2

11. MrsB919

MrsB919 Mouseketeer

Congrats fellow new member and neighbor. pixiedust: