arg-y-50-trans.gif

arg-d-50-trans.gif
arg-a-5O-tRyA.gif
arg-n-50-trans.gif
arg-c-50-trans-url.gif
arg-e-5O-trans-killing-our-serverload.gif

HERE!

We have 27 MORE DAYS!!!!

LOL! 22 days until we leave for timeshare & WDW with friends, 26 until we pull up at the HRH :banana: :banana: :banana:

We've got 19!!!

Bring out the stripper pole!!!

19? Didn't you just get back like 19 days ago? :cool1: Excellent!

Do you need to borrow a stripper pole? We have one. My hubby and I are on a new diet ... we are only eating nekkid in front of a mirror. It works. Really. I mean it.

19? Didn't you just get back like 19 days ago? :cool1: Excellent!

Do you need to borrow a stripper pole? We have one. My hubby and I are on a new diet ... we are only eating nekkid in front of a mirror. It works. Really. I mean it.

Can we watch? Your hubby looks pretty cute!:cool1:

And yes, I am heading back with my husband, son and his girlfriend for a 4 day MIB marathon. We're staying at the HRH this time. I doubt that Carlton Hudson can keep up with Paul LeClerc though when it comes to upgrades!!!;)

Ah, damo, one of these days our paths will cross, and you can teach me some MIB ways. Motherfletcher and family tried. God Bless them. The first time I rode with them I single-handedly pulled the average score in our car down, and we did not beat the opposing car. I had to hold my head in shame. I have yet to break 500K. :sick: I have read the handbook many times. What I need is for the ride to close down just for me. With the lights on. Going at my own speed. With someone reading the handbook to me. And telling me exactly what to shoot. Where do I sign up for the Year Of a Million Particles of Mummy Dust? Someone needs to make that happen. For me.

This looks like the wrong thread, but we have 7 days to go until our 16-person grand gathering!!!!!
:banana: :yay: :banana: :banana: :yay:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Ah, damo, one of these days our paths will cross, and you can teach me some MIB ways. Motherfletcher and family tried. God Bless them. The first time I rode with them I single-handedly pulled the average score in our car down, and we did not beat the opposing car. I had to hold my head in shame. I have yet to break 500K. :sick: I have read the handbook many times. What I need is for the ride to close down just for me. With the lights on. Going at my own speed. With someone reading the handbook to me. And telling me exactly what to shoot. Where do I sign up for the Year Of a Million Particles of Mummy Dust? Someone needs to make that happen. For me.

Oh me too, that would be just swell if they would do that!!:woohoo:

P.S Love the dancing letters, wish I could partake. :sad1:

Hmmm...DH just told me today that we can swing a vacation to Orlando this year...so...how many days till August 11?? We'll be doing UO and IOA and Busch Gardens and Sea World. :cool1: I've never been to either Universal Park. I'm excited. If all goes well we'll be staying in a snazzy condo, too. There's more room there than in my house!

4 more days till lift off and after a week with the in-laws we will touch down at Universal!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo: DDs have no idea we are going and they have never been. I've only been to US once (pre-IOA). I'm soooooo looking forward to it, it's the only thing that is making the in-law visit bearable.:scared:

3 days to go and i can not wait!!!:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3:

Staying at the Hard Rock once again....I love that place!!

28 days untill we fly to Orlando... 31 days untill we go to Islands of Adventure :)

(25) DAYS UNTIL OUR PORTOFINO/UO TRIP!!! We actually fly in May 2nd, check into PBH May 3rd EARLY, and stay through May 7th. THANK GOD FOR BONUSES!!!

We have a little bit of a wait..... :sad2: (see tickers below),

BUT

I'm doin' the happy :banana: for all of YOU because I know you'll bring pictures back! :thumbsup2

you will bring pictures back, right? :flower3:

i so feel like the red headed step child.........i have 5 months and 29 days to go.

guess i am not a single digit dancer..........:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter