How cool?!? I want to do a surprise next day trip! To bad I live so far! Oh well maybe another time! Loving reading this report can't wait to hear more.

Following along! Sounds like a super fun day trip! I am soooooo jealous that you can just pop to Disney! It would take about 10 hours for me to just pop in! Not quite the same!:car:

I had something better......
OMG this is so cool! You really didn't want to wait in that line did you? :lmao:Waiting nearly 20 years to skip it! That is dedication! :rotfl:

10 hours is quite the drive! I'm pretty lucky to be able to go whenever. Although I must say, I do get tired of the heat all year round.:sunny:

I would have to drive over an ocean :sail: I live in the UK so the stupid Atlantic is in the way :furious:
We don't heat all year round...or any time round...it snowed the other day :sad2: I feel real sorry for you and you being too warm o_O:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Must be tough! :lmao:You wanna swap?? :umbrella: Its forecast rain and cold? No? Please? ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter