Do you think we can book BLT 2 Bedroom on July 10th? for April/May2014?

khanna

Mouseketeer
Or will the villas not come open until much later in the year? We are planning a trip to WDW 4/25-5/3 of 2014. I, like many of you, have been waiting for the 2014 pricing--but I am going to be sooooo dissapointed if I can't book a villa at BLT due to it being a villa. We stayed here one year and loved it. There are 9 in our party so we are limited on where we can all stay together.
Thanks for your help!

Or will the villas not come open until much later in the year? We are planning a trip to WDW 4/25-5/3 of 2014. I, like many of you, have been waiting for the 2014 pricing--but I am going to be sooooo dissapointed if I can't book a villa at BLT due to it being a villa. We stayed here one year and loved it. There are 9 in our party so we are limited on where we can all stay together.
Thanks for your help!

You probably won't be able to book a DVC villa until maybe seven months out if it is available. BLT is pretty much sold out to members, so that leave a lot less inventory for non-members who pay cash.

I thought I may have trouble. I do find it interesting though, that there is inventory for BLT sprinkled throughout the rest of 2013. I thought it would be completely booked up. That gives me hope that maybe something will open up. Thanks for your reply.

I'm so glad you asked this because we are looking into booking a 2 bedroom for either June or July of 2014 and I wondered about being able to book when the packages for next year are released on July 10 as well. Another poster on another thread seemed to think we would be able to.

I'm going to try to book a BLT 2BR villa on July 10th, but I'm not sure if it will work or not...when I called last week, the CM said that DVC resorts were only showing up through June 2014, and she said she *thought* that villas don't become available until 11 months out.

But I'm going to make the call next week anyway...we need a 2BR and a studio, so I'm crossing my fingers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter