Do you think there will be any other ticket specials coming up?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by alohamom, Jan 9, 2012.

1. alohamom

alohamom DIS Veteran

Hi everyone-still palnning my DLR getaway and I am hoping some of you Disneyland veterans can help me out here. I see that you can buy online the 3 day adult hopper for 199. Then I see the SoCal resident 2 day/1 park price of 99 and I am hoping Disney might come out with a special for us non-SoCal folks, like the pay the child price of last year. Is there traditionally a "special" that comes around yearly? Any insight(or speculation) into this is greatly appreciated, tia...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

I doubt it. I can't remember a time where they've had more than one ticket special. Free park hopping is likely as good as it gets this year.

4. alohamom

alohamom DIS Veteran

Ah, ok, I see now, the "hopping" is the special! I cannot believe I forgot that is extra, lol!!! Thanks, I think you are correct...

5. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

Yep. With all the mess in DCA I guess they felt the need to encourage everyone to hop this spring. The special is right up until the end of May when Carsland has the potential of opening. ;)

6. cari12

cari12 DIS Veteran

Is "hopping" really an extra anymore or are they just wording it hthat way to make you think you are getting something special? We went in 2009 and used parkhoppers with a special "everyone pays kids price" so they are not new just because of Carsland.

7. skiingfast

skiingfast <font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b

They are wording it as "3 days in both parks for $199", but the discount is the difference between hoppers and 1 park per day.