• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you think it inappropriate

No! Good grief, most bathing suite tops cover far less than a sports bra.

I wouldn't wear it, but as long as everything important is covered I think it's OK. I have some running tops that are essentially a sports bra that covers my tummy and I'm comfortable wearing them out and about.

I don't find it inappropriate at all. It's no more inappropriate than it is for a man to jog in shorts and no top.

I am going to say no and my reason is I live by the beach and I see runners all the time up there in sports bras and then just a few feet from them are girls in teenie bikinis.

depends. if its one like this:
babybluebra02.jpg

then no.

but if its more like this:
DSCN1247.jpg

then yes, i think it is inappropriate.

no. not at all. sports bras (even the smaller one that the previous poster posted) covers WAY more than bathing suits. :confused3

no, doesn't bother me at all if they are running, etc..... but I agree with the pp who said you shouldn't show up in one for PTA meeting, etc. I think they are totally acceptable for sports and exercise.

No. While I currently would not be too self conscious to do it I have no problem with it. It covers a lot more than a bathing suit does.

I've been a jogger since my 20's. I wore a sports bra and shorts for almost every summertime run back then. Now 20+ yrs later and 2 pregnancies, my tummy needs to be undercover!

It's a BRA. A sports bra, yes......But the key word is BRA. Women wear bras UNDER their tops, not AS their tops. There is a reason is is called UNDERwear. ;)

:thumbsup2 the same women that run around in these will then complain that men are looking at them----hello----you are running aroud in your underwear- of course they are going to look!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter