Do You think DISNEY has gone down hlll the last few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said and I'll say it again, that it's not as much the price that is getting me, it is the lack of quality that used to be the standard. We all know how this has changed over time. First timers don't see it. But those of us who have known how it used to be and how it is now, see the difference and it's a sad thing.

pirate:

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear that you experienced some problems.

I think quality is a very relative term when it comes to food. Unless it is spoiled or burned or anything like that, it pretty much matter of taste. Quantity of food is another question however but again to me personally burger is still way to big to eat alone, so they have room before I cry.

As for prices, I do not expect low prices at any vacation destination, price will never reflect real value, so I do expect pay $10 or $12 for a simple burger, just like I expect to pay more for soda in Manhattan comparing to supermarket in Brooklyn. I also will not order without seeing prices first, so I really do not understand how some people create a scene over their bills.

Bottom line, Disney is obviously more expensive then it used to be and everyone is free to vote with their money but to be absolutely honest, grocery, fuel, rent all jumped up, so while it is sad I do not really expect Disney to stay the same but I can adjust my vacation.

Has a good run and really many good posts but I think it is getting to beating a dead horse and time to move on.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!