Do you take a break from coloring your hair in the Summer?

I take a break during the summer from dying my hair. The kids are at home and we are in the pool a lot so I decided not to color it the last 2 summers. They color I get my hair done is almost the same as my own but just a little dark and a little more vibrant so its not a huge change. I don't have time to go get it done with the 2 kids home anyways. I save at least $120 a summer not getting it done. Now last year I did get it done right before our July trip to Disney, I needed to look good for Mickey :rotfl:

I do, but only because I'm a teacher so I don't care what I look like in the summer -- ha ha!! It saves me money.

Me too! I had my hair done at the beginning of May so that it would look good for the end of year awards program. I have an appointment to get it done tomorrow since it's back to school time.

This year I decided to just have my hairdressor do the color wash and not do the highlights in late June. My reason is my hair naturally gets blonder when I spend so much time outside in the summer and usually by late August/Sept I HATE how blond I am. Strategy seems to have worked ok. But I am looking forward to my correction on color for the fall- bringing back the low lights!!!!

Me too! I had my hair done at the beginning of May so that it would look good for the end of year awards program. I have an appointment to get it done tomorrow since it's back to school time.

This thread has now inspired me to schedule a back to school coloring next week.

I used to be an at home colorer until a mishap over 10 years ago. Now at 38 I have so much gray (I like to say strands of glitter) that I color every six weeks so I make my next appointment at my appointment. That said, I sometimes stretch because I have stuff going on. I always get mine done in the summer because I am a July birthday, and I like to look good on my birthday even if I am just going to work. Silly, but I feel good. Right now I wish my appointment was next week because my growth is starting to look funny. But my appointment isn't until the last week of the month because we have a busy few weeks coming up/going on now. Ugh. good thing I wear mostly a pony tail at the county fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter