Delete Thread

Do you have a September pre trip report started yet? :flower1:
I was going to add it to the title after we got back in May, but this is a PTR for both and I've been talking about September in this one. I have more September news upcoming I'm starting to pick Adrs!

I have a question about your ears...do any of the places you order from use ouchless headbands? Usually regular headbands hurt my head so I use the Goodies ouchless and I wore them everyday at Disney. I tried to find some before our trip last year but never did. I would like some for this trip since I wear headbands anyway.

Just thought you would be good to ask. TIA!

I have a question about your ears...do any of the places you order from use ouchless headbands? Usually regular headbands hurt my head so I use the Goodies ouchless and I wore them everyday at Disney. I tried to find some before our trip last year but never did. I would like some for this trip since I wear headbands anyway.

Just thought you would be good to ask. TIA!

Not that I know of, but sometimes I find headbands a little painful too. I have ordered some lighter weight, more delicate ones that I can barely feel but the more sturdy ones are a little tighter. I sometimes take them on and off throughout the day.

Yes!! I read that about The Good Place and meant to mention it too, but forgot!

That Pua plush is so cute, and then you followed it up with young Nick Wilde?? :faint: That's an awful lot of adorable to hit a person with all at once! I'm a sucker for plush. I try to contain it to tsum tsums. I think I have about 30 or so. I can't even go into Hallmark anymore because I have trouble resisting the itty bittys (I caved and got the Fozzie bear, but I've been good otherwise)

I feel your pain about the car door!! I used to have a 2009 mustang. I loved that car SO MUCH. The night before DH and I got married, someone backed into the driver's side door. I FREAKED OUT and flew out of the passenger seat (DH was driving) and started yelling at the guy driving the other car...DH told me to go sit down and stop. It was the night before my wedding, I was so mad, and I'm glad he made me go back into the car because there is no telling what I was going to do or say!

The guy had no license and was driving his girlfriend's car and he was obviously high. It was a nightmare. Anyway, long story short (too late!), the driver's side door was damaged and you couldn't open it from the outside, you had to crawl in the passenger side and pop it open, or leave the window down enough to reach through and open the door that way. So frustrating!

I am 20 days from FPs, so I really need to get that figured out. I saw that dining packages and FPs are out for Rivers of Light now. I think I'm going to go look for dining package availability in a few minutes, but I think that a fast pass will be better for this trip. In October I'll probably do the dining package for sure, for Tusker House breakfast. If I do it for May, it'll be for Tiffins.

I'm so excited about the food at Flower and Garden! My list is similar to yours. I will be happy as long as I get the frushi and the lavender lemonade. Anything else will be icing on the cake. Mmm...cake!

Your potential ADRs for September look good! I loved Whispering Canyon breakfast. The banana bread french toast was SO GOOD, and the eggs benedict with pulled pork was good too.

The Beach Club is so pretty! We loved getting a look at it in December.

Not that I know of, but sometimes I find headbands a little painful too. I have ordered some lighter weight, more delicate ones that I can barely feel but the more sturdy ones are a little tighter. I sometimes take them on and off throughout the day.
Thanks for the reply!

I've been re-watching Rock of Love, and it's just so entertaining.
A parent at one of my previous schools was on that show. She was one of the popular contestants, I think. But not good popular...lol. I wish I could remember her name.....

I have a huge list right now to narrow down, but everything sounds so good!
I couldn't even read it because it makes me too hungry!

They've announced Pandora will be opening in May so we'll be going on our September trip! Even if Rivers of Light opens before our May trip, I may still wait for September to see it because it doesn't fit into our plans for May.
Sorry you will miss it though it may be a blessing in disguise because its going to be a madhouse for our trip!

Do you remember what she looked like or what season? There's only a few I can even remember that spoke about having kids at home.
I don't! I didn't watch the show. I was just told about her being on it.

Oh I just looked it up. It's Rodeo....I'm just about certain.

Ok, my head is spinning with all of the Disney changes and now with all your changes! Lol. Fortunately for us, our trip is after all the changes! I booked a TH ROL BF but I doubt I keep it. Well, I'll keep it until everything shakes out as far as Pandora and my AK FPs are solid, but I'd rather use a FP for ROL bc I only want one TS a day and I want to do Sanaa on that day.

Anyway, I'm glad all the changes worked out, I'm glad you are back at WL, and I'm hoping it all makes sense to me soon! ;)

ETA: glad you made it to work okay! And you are getting the $ to fix your car!

Ok, my head is spinning with all of the Disney changes and now with all your changes! Lol. Fortunately for us, our trip is after all the changes! I booked a TH ROL BF but I doubt I keep it. Well, I'll keep it until everything shakes out as far as Pandora and my AK FPs are solid, but I'd rather use a FP for ROL bc I only want one TS a day and I want to do Sanaa on that day.

Anyway, I'm glad all the changes worked out, I'm glad you are back at WL, and I'm hoping it all makes sense to me soon! ;)

ETA: glad you made it to work okay! And you are getting the $ to fix your car!

Last edited:
I envy your resort changing. I always want to (especially this kid free trip) but the thought of being homeless scares me :)

Ok you lost me on all the changes since I've been away :rotfl2: but I'm so glad for now you're at WL again!! Try to keep that, ok::yes:: And now that I've finally stayed at CBBR I am familiar with what a volcano view room is, and let me tell you we got lots of info on Volcano Bay and that place is going to be super cool!
I think my F&G snack list is longer than yours.....I was beyond excited when it came out. I don't know how we'll manage any other dining if I'm going to get on all the snacks and :drinking1
I'm sad about Wishes and like you glad I get to see it once more. Happy about ROL though!
Oh and I was a huge Rock of Love ( and Brett Michaels) fan!!! I've seen him and Poison in concert many times b/c I'm old, and @ArielSRL that is so funny about Rodeo!

Ok you lost me on all the changes since I've been away :rotfl2: but I'm so glad for now you're at WL again!! Try to keep that, ok::yes:: And now that I've finally stayed at CBBR I am familiar with what a volcano view room is, and let me tell you we got lots of info on Volcano Bay and that place is going to be super cool!
I think my F&G snack list is longer than yours.....I was beyond excited when it came out. I don't know how we'll manage any other dining if I'm going to get on all the snacks and :drinking1
I'm sad about Wishes and like you glad I get to see it once more. Happy about ROL though!
Oh and I was a huge Rock of Love ( and Brett Michaels) fan!!! I've seen him and Poison in concert many times b/c I'm old, and @ArielSRL that is so funny about Rodeo!

Last edited:
Yesterday morning when I woke up (before I realized we were buried under the snow) I saw that ROL packages had been released! I booked one for breakfast one day, and one for lunch another before getting ready to work (remember I like to cut it close when getting ready).

haha I love how your priorities were to make ADRS! I am (unfortunately) late for work on the regular d/t ridiculous reasons... like starbucks, ADRs, FP+ selections, getting lost in DISboards and not realizing what time it is... :rolleyes1

I had also pulled over into a driveway, and the owner of the house was a very grumpy older gentleman who came out and was not pleased that I was there.

What a grumpelstilskin... ain't no one got time for bad attitudes

I found the lady quite rude, and she told me my statement "conflicted" with the police report and the other guy's statement.

Ugh, rudey McRude pants.... you poor thing. You totally deserve a mickey bar!:mickeybar

Joining in. Finally made it over here. Be that you're Slytherin. My sister, sons and nieces are also. I'm the lone Hufflepuff in our family. Lol. Owing back to read everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter