• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you still get Loews benefits if

mouse1

Mouseketeer
you get a discounted rate? I got the Florida discount rate for RPR. It seems some people were told they do not qualify for the benefits if they got a discount on their room and some people did get the benefits.

Does it depend on the mood of the person checking you in?

I have never been refused my benefits despite the discount rate I chose. But technically there are only three ways to receive credit for your stay. One rack rate, two a published rate that is available to everyone(stay and play package if booked directly through the hotel), and third the AAA rate. These are the only rates that are suppost to count. But I have received my benefits with Annual Pass holders rate APH, Fan Club FAN, and Entertainment card ENT.

I have always got my newspaper, my milk and cookies, upgrade to water view, and my air miles

I always book with a discounted rate and I always get my welcome amenity, late check-out, AAdvantage miles. I am also usually upgraded at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter