Do You Ring A Disney Song? (Ringtones)

When my DW calls my phone plays "The Bare Necessities" and when DS calls it G & R's "Sweet Child of Mine"! Not Disney but it's perfect...

I have several Disney Ringtones.

I set it up so that as each of my daughter's cell phones call my phone, it's a different ringtone for their incoming call. I know who is calling me before I look or answer.

For all other incoming calls, Donald Duck, says...

*phone rings*
Telephone!
*phone continues to ring*
Where is that contraption?
*phone still ringing*
WILL SOMEBODY GET THE PHONE!
#%*@#!"

I wish my DS7 had a cell phone... I would set it so when he called me, it would ring, The Bear Necessities!

Ever since he was younger, he would sing...

Look for the bare a SESAME
The simple bare a SESAME
Forget about your worries and your LIFE
I mean the bare a SESAME
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare SESAME of life

We still haven't corrected him. :rotfl:

I got several last month from the place mentioned. But lost them when my phone got wet and died. Have to reload them.

Dh eletric light parade
ds1 tail spin
ds2 POC
twin sister we are siamese if you please(from Lady and the Tramp

I love mine -- it's a ring tone with Donald's voice saying, "telephone call for you..... hurry up, I want to see who's calling....," etc. His voice cracks me up! :goodvibes

I have this one too! It's awesome and gets a smile from everyone who hears it! I also have several songs from Enchanted (True Love's Kiss for when DH calls, Happy Working Song for my fave sis-in-law).

Ooooh, thanks for posting that myxer site! I never knew about it and always downloaded my ringtones through AT&T. This site has MUCH more....and for FREE!

My regular ringtone is music from the Main Street Electrical Parade...

My ringtone for my DH is from the monorail, "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantangse alejado de los puertas."

Love it every time I hear it!

I have the Mickey March on mine for every thing. I get the funniest looks from people when I am out and about. I just smile!

I have the Mickey March on mine for every thing. I get the funniest looks from people when I am out and about. I just smile!

I have the same ring on mine. When I was at DTD I would hear the Mickey March and I would think it was my phone only to have no one calling.:lmao:

We have "Wishes" on ours....takes me back every time I hear the cell ring.

I have "Wishes" for my default ringtone, then DH is "Kiss The Girl", DS is "Yo Ho" and for DD "It's A Small World".

My ringer is "Yo-ho, Yo-ho a Pirates Life for me....." I love it because I always feel like I'm at Disney when it rings. I may add a new one for our trip in Feb, hmmm....

Thanks, I love this. For Verizon it is a bit harder but it is still doable. You just need to send an e-mail with the file attached then open and save the tone. I'm getting them all.

My default is "EverAfter" from Enchanted. My texts are the monorail spiel, which never fails to conufse people-it's also the ring for my youngest brother and his DW.
Barely WDw related, but my viocemail ring is defing gravity from Wicked. I heart mxyxer.com

I have Pirates of the Caribbean for my husband when he dials me :)

My ring tone is an old fashion ring with Mickey yelling "telephone"! Then it goes on with him saying different phrases.

That's mine too and when the first ring goes off my kids yell with Mickey, "TELEPHONE!"

I've gotten plenty of strnge looks when it goes off and people can't see who's talking :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter