Do You Ring A Disney Song? (Ringtones)

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by MickeyMomOfThree, Sep 15, 2008.

1. MickeyMomOfThree

MickeyMomOfThree DIS Veteran

This is very unimportant, I know, but for fun I thought I'd ask. So, I have to get a new cell phone and I will loose my current ringtone. I am thinking maybe it is time for a new one. I love the one I have right now, "Kiss The Girl" from The Little Mermaid. Whenever it goes off everyone knows it is mine. I was thinking of switching it to "Under The Sea". I am very cheap, so once I pay for one I will have it until I need a new phone (hopefully many years), so I was wondering what some other people have to see if I should get a new one or not (mybe I will like one of yours...)

Like I said, with all going on in the world I know this is silly, I guess that is kind of why I am asking--- just for fun.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lucigo

lucigo DIS Veteran

If you can find the thread a while back someone posted a free site to download ring tones! I got WAll-E for my text messages, and I got soarin and the Disney commercial theme and some epcot music :thumbsup2

4. MickeyMomOfThree

Wow, thanks for the tip. I better go to bed and look in the morning or I might not get any sleep tongiht. That is great, I appreciate it...

5. meliss8599

meliss8599 DIS Veteran

Peter Pan--"You Can Fly" is mine! I really want to get Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious next.

6. weesignlanguage

weesignlanguage DIS Veteran

My phone ring is "Yo ho...yo ho...a Pirate's Life for Me" from the ride! My email is the "por favor mantegnese" spill from the monorails!! HA!! :lmao:

7. Neesy228

Neesy228 DIS Veteran

Not a song, but my phone rings (like an old fashion phone ringing) and Minnie says, "Oh! I wonder if it's Mickey calling!" :laughing:

Every time my phone rings now my 2 year olds eyes get really big and she screams, "Momma, Mickey!"

8. wlwilliams9

wlwilliams9 "It's green and evil...I call it greevil!!" -Dr. H

It's A Small World is my ringtone!!

9. #1 Pocahontas

#1 Pocahontas DIS Veteran

Mine also does the Minnie voice, "Oh, I wonder if it's Mickey calling" and my text message is "True Loves Kiss" from Enchanted. :thumbsup2

10. DVCajun

DVCajun <font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong

I love mine -- it's a ring tone with Donald's voice saying, "telephone call for you..... hurry up, I want to see who's calling....," etc. His voice cracks me up! :goodvibes

11. fireman17

fireman17 "The funny thing about firemen is, night and day t

My ring tone is an old fashion ring with Mickey yelling "telephone"! Then it goes on with him saying different phrases.

12. christa112

christa112 DIS Veteran

Mine use to be Cruella DeVille, but I have changed it since then.

13. The Disney Bunch

The Disney Bunch Disney Fiends!!

I have several disney tunes on mine - Yo, Ho, Yo Ho - pirates for some friends. Nemo for basic rings, The monorail warning for a good amount of them.
    I got mine from Myxer & phonezoo.

14. Vickibean

Vickibean Mouseketeer

"Yo Ho, Yo Ho" for XH's calls. "When you wish upon a star" for a few friends" and "Starlight, Starlight, first star I see tonight" from Wishes for the general calls.

15. Think_Tink_Think

Think_Tink_Think Yes I Am A Disney Princess Thanks For Askng

If you go to myxer.com you can get free Disney ring tones sent to your phone. You do have to make sure that you have text on your phone because that's how the ring tones are sent.

16. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Are these sent by text or picture? I can get texts, but have pictures blocked because I was accidentally opening up some web thingy and getting charged. I would love to find ringtones I can get by text.

17. 8 Ears

8 Ears DIS Veteran

I do not have any thing Disney for my ringtone as apparetnly I got an "inexpensive" phone and can not download them. :confused3 I know it is not me though as one of my friends has the same phone with a teenage daughter and we have been informed! :laughing:

For my answering message I do have Yo ho, Yo Ho....... pirate:

Looking into new phones for all 4 of us for Christmas and you can be sure that I will buy one that I am able to download ring tones!!:snooty:

18. fortheluvofpooh

fortheluvofpooh I believe in fairies, I do, I do!!!!!

kind of ,,....I have "thats just the way we roll" by the jo-bros

19. wife5080

wife5080 Earning My Ears

I loved "Kiss the Girl" too but found it too quiet so I switched to "The Circle of Life" from The Lion King on Broadway.

20. Jennygt

Jennygt DIS Veteran

I just tried but they said they can't download to verizon, they did leave some other options but I am pretty dumb with computer issues.

21. MickeyMomOfThree

I would love that but would probably get teary eyed everytime my phone rang. I loved that show so much, but I could not turn the waterworks off during the whole thing.
    "He Lives In You" would really get the eyes flowing... that was amazing...