Do you really want to switch?

Will YOU switch?

• ASMo no matter what!

• Switch to ASMu, ASSp or POP

• Upgrade!

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we're just going to stick it out but at this moment I'm undecided. I don't really want to go thru the hassle of switching two reservations and 6 ppl to another hotel. There's no way I'll stay at ASMu and we can't afford to upgrade. We really don't use the pool that much and didn't use it period when we stayed at POP last Dec. I'm wondering if there might be a really great silver lining here: ASMo will be uncrowded...free room upgrade for those of us in standard mabey...vs staying at POP, which I get a feeling is going to be packed in spite of this being off season.

Of course there is the downside that this is my grandmas FIRST time on property (timeshare owner) and my mom hasn't been on property in at least a decade...and both of their first time on DDP. I really want it to be special and I'm going to feel really bad if some of the magic is lost "due to construction."

Then again...grandma has a pool at home...so she probably won't give a patooty....and I did get us ressies at Le Celliers, Ohanas, Coral Reef, and Boma's. All guaranteed to knock her socks off. And my mom never complains about anything....so mabey we will just stay put.

But then again...... o! I'm just going in circles! :crazy: :confused: :upsidedow :faint:

DisneyFreq said:
But then again...... o! I'm just going in circles! :crazy: :confused: :upsidedow :faint:

I understand you, I was like that last week! First time on-site in WDW for us and first time ever for the kids! But since I'll still have 2 days before it began, well, we'll have a chance to see it like it is, and then when they covered it, we will be so inmerse in the magic of the parks that maybe a little cover up wont' be so much of a problem...besides, I, the mommy, wants to stay at Toy Story! Can't wait to see the view from Andy's Room :goodvibes
And I am in a budget also, and the one which I would change for ASMo with no doubt is AKL :love: but it's too much for the pocket.. can't find any change in there :rotfl:

Brendita said:
We stayed @ ASMU in 2001.
Fantasia pool was closed.
Mighty Ducks pool was open.
I didn't see a problem.

Think you meant to say ASMo but in any case I agree which is why we're staying! We probably won't spend much time in the pool anyway.

We're staying put for right now, I guess unless people come back and say it was horrible.

We were at CBR last year and never used the pool. We probably will this time, but not much. My kids are 2 and 4 and really looking forward to ASMo. As long as Buzz and Woody aren't under construction, we're good.

I still feel bad for people who won't have a clue until they check in!!!

We switched from ASMO standard room to POP preferred. (It was all they would offer me if I wanted to keep free dining) We have a party of 15 with 5 rooms.

I have stayed at both and I prefer ASMO but 2 other families in my party are 1st timers and I just want the resort to have that magical feeling. I even paid for everyone's upgrade as my own way of spreading the pixie dust.

I am still sad about it. We have 2 three year old boys who adore Toy Story. I was really looking forward to it. Oh well- maybe next time!

I voted "upgrade" because I will probably try CBR. If not I will switch to Pop

Wow! Yesterday like 70% of the voters would switch or upgrade, now there are more people staying with ASMo. :rotfl:
Go ASMo!!! :banana: :goodvibes

disney09 said:
Wow! Yesterday like 70% of the voters would switch or upgrade, now there are more people staying with ASMo. :rotfl:
Go ASMo!!! :banana: :goodvibes

it's still 60% vs 27% if you combine the first two categories (lateral move + upgrade)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter