Do you pay daily fee for Health Club?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by friskylady, Mar 22, 2002.

1. friskylady

friskylady Earning My Ears

Or is that free for DVC members?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

I believe that use of the Health Club is free for DVC members. There was no charge to use the facilities at BWV when we were there this past February. There is a fee for services such as massages, though. DVC members do get a discount on those, but I do not know how much.

4. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

I have had trouble with the BW - you really need to tell this people - with VWL or OKW - no problem - DVC are not charged for the DVC Health Club even if you are not staying at that DVC resort.

5. Granny

Granny Yeah, I'm a guy

I know the health club at VWL (Sturdy Branches) is free to DVC members staying there. They charge a fee to WL guests. I don't know if they charge cash paying customers at VWL or not.

6. friskylady

friskylady Earning My Ears

Having a health club nearby is always one of my priorities on vacation! :rolleyes: I know, I'm weird.

7. Peterd

Peterd DIS Veteran

Make sure you check your bill when you check out. They have charged us by accident before. We just had to call downstairs, and they changed it.

8. wdwnut

wdwnut DIS Veteran

hi: they do stipulate that you have to be staying there on points, not cash. we had paid cash for a night we weren't able to secure through ms a couple years ago and they gave my son a bit of a hard time about it.

9. jeffdivi

jeffdivi Earning My Ears

I never had a problem at Boardwalk or Wilderness Lodge with the health club. All I did was show my keycard that shows I am a DVC Member. It was free, but they did ask me if I was staying on points.

10. CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight DIS Veteran

I'm curious of how the BC healthclub will be handled for the villas.